WHY STUDY IN UK
The UK has a long history of welcoming international students to study in their universities and colleges, These are the reasons why many students preferred to study in UK
1.EXCELLENT ACADEMICS: Ranking second among the most popular study destinations internationally, the institutions in UK are governed by the official bodies such as the Quality Assurance Agency which consistently strive to maintain the steadfast tradition of world-class standard of teaching.
2. SHORTER DURATION PROGRAMS: Master’s degree typically lasts 12 months in UK and undergraduate programs in England and Wales take 3 years, whereas in Scotland they take four years to complete.UK institutions offer flexibility to blend academic and vocational courses which can be tailored according to individual’s interest.
3. LOWER COSTS OF EDUCATION: Sowing to UK’s shorter durations of courses,the tuition fee cost per year,(a major concern for international students),can be significantly lower. Besides, by saving a year the student may enjoy the advantage of an early start in his/her career or/and start working rather.
4. RESEARCH: 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research is carried out by the UK and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
5. IMPROVES ENGLISH LANGUAGE SKILL: Studying in UK, the homeland of English ensures students master the universal language which further aids in enhancing his/her career prospects.
6. PLACEMENTS: Studying in the UK renders students with a global perspective, a quality highly sought after by the employers world-wide, leading to increased chances of employment as well as your potential salary.
7. FINANCIAL AID: Scholarships and grants provided by the Institutions may aid in funding education for international students and also free health care on the British National Health Service. Students might be able to work while study The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) could provide any further information required on the same
8. MULTICULTURAL AND AN INTERESTING DESTINATIONS: In the UK, the alumni of the colleges and universities often feature diverse student groups from all over the world, which itself gives direct evidence of the religious and cultural acceptance of the country.
With more than 500,000 students, enrolling every year to study in the UK is enough to describe its popularity among international students. When you decide to study in UK, you get a chance to:
- Great way to expand your knowledge
- Get to meet new people
- Get to experience a whole new cultural diversity
- Able to enjoy new experiences
Other than this, an international student also gets an ample amount of support from university or college faculty. Here a few reasons why study in the UK:
- UK universities stand among the best in the world
- Higher education degree from UK universities are globally recognized
- The universities have a reputation for world-class research center for their Ph.D. scholars
- Each and every student get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking
- The majority of UK courses are generally shorter than other countries
- This helps you in a reduction in overall tuition cost as well as accommodation cost
Benefits Of Studying In UK Universities:
One of the best benefits is that students get to choose from over 50,000 courses in more than 25 subject areas. Therefore, the moment you decide to study masters in UK you open doors to numerous opportunities. Many UK universities offer to sponsor to extend the Tier 4 visa for deserving students.
Education System In UK
For someone who lives in the UK is familiar that the UK education system is divided into four parts:
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Further Education
- Higher Education
However, for an international student, the education system is divided into three different sections:
The United Kingdom is reputed for its exceptional quality of education, cooperative teaching approach, top-ranking universities, and great student satisfaction.
Moreover, many deserving international students easily get scholarships UK. To get a scholarship, just meet up with the university demand and complete the requirements. Within a few weeks, you will get a letter stating that you are selected or not.
What Are The Students Visa Requirements For UK?
UK student visa is managed by UK Visa and Immigration, which provides all the relevant information regarding getting a student visa. There are two types of student visa:
- Six months visa for short duration courses that can be extended up to 11 months
- For higher studies or for a longer period of time, you need to apply for a Tier 4 visa
In order to meet the UK student visa requirements you need to submit:
- Details of your passport
- A recent photograph
- Letter of confirmation from the UK university
- Proof of your financial support
- Means you can stay in UK without any financial issues
- In case of a scholarship, submit your scholarship documents
Scholarships provided by the Institutions may help in funding education for international students and also free health care on the British National Health Service. Students might be able to work while study The UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) could provide any further information required on the same. For more details regarding the admission criteria and scholarships, one can easily contact study in a UK consultant.